Delivery & Returns
- **please note - we are experiencing delays in our production schedules due to delays in raw materials, please contact us for up to date lead time information if you have a specific deadline you require**
- Orders to the UK to a value of £50.00 and over are eligible for free delivery.
- Orders to the UK up to a value of £49.99 have a delivery fee of £4.99 applied at checkout.
- Orders that are shipping to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Mann and Republic of Ireland are subject to a delivery supplement in addition to our usual delivery fee, regardless of order value. Please contact us to find out more.
- Items are typically delivered Monday to Friday (Bank Holidays excluded).
- Saturday delivery is available for a supplementary charge - please contact us to discuss your requirement.
- As our artificial trees, artificial plants and artificial hedging are handmade to order we request at least a 10 working day lead time between order date and delivery date. During the check out, you will be asked to select your preferred delivery date. We will then arrange to have your order delivered on the date requested where possible.
- Delivery timescales vary depending on the product selected.
- You will be notified when your product has been dispatched, however please note our couriers are currently experiencing delays.
- Artificial flower bouquet orders do not include the vase.
- Please note that our artificial boxwood ball trees may require assembly on arrival. If any guidance is required please get in touch.
- Order notes - If there are any special instructions for delivery, including specific access requirements, please add this in the order notes field.
- Please note we use couriers for the delivery of your order. Delivery drivers are unable to unwrap or install items and delivery is usually to ground floor level only.
- Recycling - as a company we are conscious of our environmental footprint and where possible we do try to recycle boxes and packaging. This means that there may be occasions where we reuse a box to ship out an order, but please be assured that the products within your order are as new and in good condition.
- We offer an installation service – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Returns and Refund Policy
Unwanted Products – Standard Range
Our Returns Policy for Unwanted Products lasts 28 calendar days from date of receipt. If 28 calendar days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
All returns and exchanges will need to include proof of purchase which shows the original order number.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Items should be returned to:
Natural Green Creative Spaces
We advise returning your product using a courier with a tracking/signed for and insurance service. We cannot guarantee items that are not received by us.
Unwanted Products – Bespoke
We are unable to offer refunds on products that have been made bespoke to order (products outside of our standard range), unless the product is faulty or damaged on delivery.
If you have ordered a bespoke item and no longer require the item, please email us as soon as possible. If we have not yet started production of the item we may be able to offer a refund, however please note that once the production process has begun we are unable to refund your order.
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged on receipt.
Products should be inspected by the customer within 24 hours of delivery. Any damages should be notified to us, in writing by email, within this period.
If in the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or defective, please email us on email@example.com, stating:
- Your order number
- Customer name
- Delivery address
- Date of delivery, and time, if known
- If an exchange or refund is the preferred option
- Photos of the item(s), and any images of the packaging are also helpful for us to review
Please note that if you call us to advise that an order is damaged, you will be asked to follow up your call by emailing us as above. We are unable to process notification of damaged products over the phone. Following receipt of your email notification our team will process accordingly.
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded unless they arrive damaged. Exchanges on sale items that arrive damaged are subject to stock availability; in this instance we may be able to offer the closest alternative if an exchange is the desired option.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If we return an item to you following inspection, a processing and handling fee may be applicable.
Approved refunds will be processed in a timely fashion, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund after 10 working days of notification, we ask you first check your bank account again before contacting us.
Thereafter, please contact your credit card company or bank as it can take time for a refund to show as cleared funds in your account.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not yet received your refund, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and query.
If you have any further queries regarding any of our products, delivery or returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.